- 20th July 2018
09:00 - 15:30
This workshop is designed for Business Enterprises who offer their clients credit terms and need to learn how to best manage their debtor’s book to maximise Working Capital.
• Do your clients owe outstanding monies that you are struggling to collect?
• Are outstanding payments affecting your cash flow?
• Do you need to improve your cash flow with efficient Debt Collection Management?
During this workshop, the following topics will be covered:
• The importance of Working Capital & Cash Flow – When is a sale really a paid sale?
• The importance of Risk Assessment – How to choose clients.
• The implementation of Credit Policy – How to treat clients.
• Communication styles to be used with Customers – How to communicate with clients.
• Letters of Demand & Repayment Plans – How should clients respond.
• How to measure the effectiveness of your Debt Collection – Are all possible steps being implemented to collect outstanding monies due to your business?
Many profitable businesses have been liquidated due to Bad Debt, often as a result of ineffective Debt Collection. This one day workshop will assist you and your staff to fully understand how to manage your clients who owe you money, ensuring your business always has a positive cash flow.
This workshop is ideal for all industries, who face the continual challenge of maintaining client relationships with effective debt collecting management. This could specifically relate to accounting, legal and all other service orientated firms.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Melanie de Swardt, Biz Facility
No refunds for cancellations or no shows within 48 hours of the event.
Don't want to book online? Call us on 021 402 4300.
Member tickets are for paid-up members of the Chamber, and not just registered users of the website.
The Chamber reserves the Right of Admission.
|Members||R1,500.00 (ZAR)*||Sold Out|
|Non-members||R2,150.01 (ZAR)*||Sold Out|
* price includes taxes
Please note that ticket prices include VAT.
Venue: Bell Rosen Conference Centre