- 19th June 2018
08:30 - 15:30
Creative Conflict is aimed at anyone who has experienced difficulty handling conflict. Do you handle conflict with ease? Do you get emotional when you experience conflict? Do you perceive “disagreeing” as conflict?
The Purpose of this workshop is to understand what conflict is and to learn how to stay authentic and in control during these difficult conversations.
- What is conflict and what triggers it?
- Emotional Intelligence and conflict.
- Responding to conflict.
- What is your conflict style?
- Resolving conflict.
- Strategies and coping levels of conflict.
- Recognising conflict.
- Self-soothing techniques.
- Positive confrontation.
- Define what conflict is.
- Understand diverse perceptions and viewpoints.
- Recognise signs of emerging conflict.
- Learn tools to handle conflict creatively and constructively.
Speaker profile: Hanrie Hill, Pro-Active Communications
Venue: Hoogeind Manor