- 19th September 2018
09:00 - 15:30
• Do you know how to approach SARS?
• Do you know how to enter into an agreement for a tax reduction or writing of outstanding taxes?
• Do you know that instalment payments can be arranged with SARS for long overdue taxes?
• Have you failed to submit returns in time, and need to lodge a Notice of Objection or Appeal?
This workshop will provide you with the required knowledge and understanding to complete all relevant documentation needed for submission.
The following topics will be covered during the course:
• Penalties and Disputes.
• Waivers of Interest and Penalties.
• The current SARS practice regarding the above.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Gert Broden, BizFacility
Venue: Bell Rosen Conference Centre