- 13th February 2019
13:00 - 15:00
• Do you know how to approach SARS?
• Do you know how to enter into an agreement for a tax reduction or writing off of outstanding taxes?
• Do you know that instalment payments can be arranged with SARS for long overdue taxes?
• Have you failed to submit returns in time, and need to lodge a Notice of Objection or Appeal?
This webinar will provide you with the required knowledge and understanding to complete all relevant documentation needed for submission.
The following topics will be covered during the course:
• Penalties and Disputes
• Waivers of Interest and Penalties
• The current SARS practice regarding the above
This webinar contributes towards CPD points for professionals, and is supported by the ICBA.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Gert Broden, Biz Facility