- 22nd March 2018
08:30 - 15:45
What is the cost of complaints to business?
Complaints dealt with positively win over customers and enhance the survival of the organisation. Complaints are however often handled negatively and poorly with troublesome issues deflecting resources from “real work”.
Understanding how to manage complaints efficiently, handle conflict, take responsibility and deal with customers professionally are the key ingredients of this practical workshop.
• Why handle complaints with correct conflict resolution skills?
• Sources of complaints
• Strategies to Manage Conflict
• Attributes required by Management for effective conflict management
• Documentation and telephone skills
• Impact of not meeting customer expectation through dealing with complaints
• How to effectively deal with conflict and anger management techniques
Complaints and the Organisation
• Why handle complaints?
• What is a complaint?
• Sources of complaint
• Benefits and dangers of complaints
• Dealing with emotion
Dealing with Conflict
• Understanding the source of conflict and anger management techniques
• Understanding the relationship between conflict and the organisation
• Professional handling conflict
Developing a Complaint Handling Process
• People and the process
• Customer care competencies
Documentation and Telephone and Email Skills
• Handling documents and turn-around time
• Capturing and responding to complaints telephonically of via email
• Roles and responsibilities
• Ways to improve
Understanding failures of the system and how to avoid them
• Impact and causes
• People and system factors
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Vetta Communication
VETTA Communication (Pty) Ltd is not just a training company. They area a dynamic company that services specific training and development needs of small, medium and large business – form a wide selection of leading-edge courses and products with a strong focus on experiential value, sustainability and return-on-investment.
Offering over 60 essential courses (accredited and non-accredited) for more than 18 years, they are in the business of maximising and sustaining the value of human resources.
VETTA workshops are all about ensuring lasting solutions.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: