- 28th May 2018
08:30 - 15:30
The purpose of this workshop is to create awareness of the value you bring that goes far beyond your product or service.
Client Service is your company’s backbone. Do you know why your clients leave? Why do they stay? How do you create loyalty in a competitive world.
• Identifying internal and external clients.
• What is client service?
• How do our clients perceive us?
• Changing attitudes and perceptions.
• Consistency and professional communication.
• How do we measure client service?
• Loyalty – retaining clients.
• Creating “sticky factors”.
• Create and strengthen your brand.
• Acknowledge the value chain of your company.
• Identify clients’ needs and expectations.
• Build and create loyalty through ‘memory moments’.
• Use professional communications to enhance client service.
Hanrie Fridjhon (Hill) believes that the most important goal of training is to create awareness. She has a Masters of Philosophy in Management Coaching, a Degree in Art Education and is an assessor, moderator and Enneagram coach. Hanrie has over 21 years business experience.
Venue: Hoogeind Manor