- 16th May 2019
08:30 - 15:45
Client Service is a company’s backbone.
Do you know:
• Why your clients leave?
• Why you clients stay?
• How to create loyalty in a competitive world?
The purpose of this workshop is to create awareness of the value you bring that goes far beyond your product or service.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Create and strengthen your brand
• Acknowledge the value chain of your company
• Identify client’s needs and expectations
• Build and create loyalty through “memory moments”
• Use professional communication to enhance client service
• Identify internal and external clients
• What is client service?
• How do our clients perceive us?
• Changing attitudes and perceptions
• Consistency and professional communication
• How do we measure client service?
• Loyalty – retaining clients
• Creating “sticky factors”
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Hanrie Fridjhon, Pro-Active Communications
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: