- 23rd February 2018
08:00 - 16:00
Are you confident that you and your business brand is positioned correctly and reaching the correct target markets? Will your brand message ensure a sustainable brand in the future? This practical workshop will help you develop your own brand strategy and ensure that you understand your market, your target audiences and how you can better position your brand, business, product and services.
• Introduce a step-by-step plan on how business owners and marketing staff can create a brand positioning strategy and plan.
• Understanding the marketing mastery pyramid
• Learn the 7-step fail-proof process to successful brand communications
• Brand communications – management systems
• Levels of customer brand loyalty
• Importance of planning consistent brand communications and exposure
• Develop your own brand strategy:
• Re-look at your business structure and income flow
• Create a stakeholder map for your business
• Learn how to do a competitor market and target market analysis
• Communication tactics you can use in the ever-changing digital landscape
Event organiser: Roshaan Gilbert on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Nadia Hearn
Nadia Hearn is a CPRP, Brand coach, marketing consultant & radio talk show host on 2oceansvibe Radio. Nadia holds an internationally accredited Public Relations Management Diploma from IAC. She has gained over 15 years experience in consumer, hospitality, technology & corporate communications, as well as having obtained qualifications in Business Studies and Marketing. Nadia has a wealth of knowledge – she is a dynamic entrepreneur and the founder a PR consultancy, Get Published, that specifically focuses on supporting SMEs with strategic brand communication and marketing services, combined with business coaching tools. Nadia’s business acumen, wealth of knowledge & extensive PR experience, social media, brand & crisis communications work are greatly valued by her clients and will be equally or more valuable for any business. Her mission is to offer all South African small business owners the skills and opportunity to succeed and to achieve their business goals with actionable communication tools. Growing South Africa one brand at a time.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: