- 15th August 2019
11:00 - 12:30
Did you know that in the USA, 34% of all workers are freelance and in the UK it is 15.6% with 50% of millennials preferring to work as freelancers.
The Chamber’s Human Resources Portfolio Committee invites you to attend an engagement with Ms Kim Filies, a director at Grayfeather Consulting in Cape Town who will discuss the future of our workforce.
The meeting will focus on:
The macro trends affecting the workplace, viz
- The changing nature of work, workers and organisations.
- The impact of changes on our workforce composition.
- The Gig economy and its relevance in South Africa.
Ways in which Human Resource departments should prepare and position blended workforces, including:
- Strategies to evolve the workforce to a more flexible model.
- HR philosophy towards the flexible workforce.
- Preparing managers to utilise flexible workforces.
- Supporting systems and tools.
- Legal considerations for implementing blended workforces.
The type of employees and the composition of our workforces are changing – is your organisation ready for the workforce of the future?
We welcome your attendance and engagement at the meeting.
Secretariat: Carmen Ellman on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: