- 13th June 2019
08:30 - 15:45
This practical one-day course teaches participants how to prepare and deliver engaging and impactful presentations, with or without PowerPoint.
The course is aimed at anyone who has to speak in front of an audience, whether at an internal meeting or at a large public gathering.
Participants will learn:
• About the qualities and characteristics of a great presenter
• About the qualities and characteristics of a great presentation
• how verbal, vocal and visual elements contribute to an impactful and effective presentation
• How to plan an impactful and effective presentation
• How to deliver a presentation that connects, engages and brings about change
• How to deal with the Q & A session
• How to deal with fear and nerves
Speaker profile: Michael Walker – Language Boss Training and Consulting
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: