Design for Living is BACK!
But with a twist
it’s Design for Future Living
and to exhibit is only R2 000 per square meter – for the full three days which includes the shell scheme package (facia, power etc)!
23 – 25 June 2017, Century City Conference Centre
BE PART OF CAPE TOWN’S FLAGSHIP EXPO
The D4FL expo promotes innovative solutions for home, work and play. It is the one stop shop for anything and everything that improves and enriches the quality of our lives.
Space is limited – don’t miss out on this amazing platform.
Contact Denise Kolbe today to see if there’s still space on 021 402 4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you just have to exhibit at D4FL:
• Special launch price of only R2 000 p sq m
• It builds on the equity in the Design for Living brand which attracted over 100 000 visitors in its heyday.
• Firmly repositioned in an even more alluring format: Design for Future Living.
• It is the must-see event for the corporate and consumer market to be exposed to the latest in utilitarian products and services.
• This is the only expo that focuses on more than home and décor – a turnkey expo for an enhanced lifestyle.
• Covers work, live and play.
• Everyone wants to optimise their lives – this expo is the place to do just that.
• Low entrance fee of R40 for adults and R20 for children – supported with intensive street poster and radio campaign.
Act now – only 90 stands available.
Contact Denise Kolbe today on 021 402 4300 or email@example.com
Date: 23 – 25 June 2017
Cost: R2 000 per square meter
Venue: Century City Conference Centre