As part of the Chamber’s ongoing effort to remain relevant, we have revised the structure of our Portfolio Committees. The number of committees has been cut down from 17 to eight and we are now more closely aligned with the Parliamentary Committee structure.
We have put together a quick synopsis of the new committees and we hope you will take a moment to find out which committee will best represent you and your business. In fact, we would love for you to get in touch with us and tell us what burning issues you think should be on your Portfolio Committee’s agenda.
During the course of the next year we will be making representation to Parliament on a number of issues and we want to be sure these are accurate reflections of our business environment.
- The Agribusiness Portfolio Committee
- The Digital Portfolio Committee
- The Economic and Finance Development Portfolio Committee
- The Human Resources Portfolio Committee
- The Industrial Focus Portfolio Committee
- The International Trade and Tourism Portfolio Committee
- The Small Business Development Portfolio Committee
- The Transport and Transport Infrastructure (TTI) Portfolio Committee